Employment Preparation and Placement Program.
This FREE 8 week part-time programme is designed to prepare WINZ job seekers for employment. Job seekers will be provided with the necessary skills, certifications and techniques to successfully move into work.
Job seekers will become proficient in interview participation as well as job searching skills required for employment in their chosen industry.
Job seekers will also learn how to identify and talk about their skills, how to present themselves for an inteview and how to understand employability skills in the New Zealand work environment. Register here for our Employment Preparation and Placement programme.
What is required from you
- Be in receipt of a Work and Income New Zealand benefit
- A referral letter from your case manager
- Be 25 years and over
- A willingness to be work ready
- Be ready to accept training
- A commitment to attend the programme everyday
- Aged Care and Personal Services
- Building and Construction
- Warehousing and Logistics
What we offer
- Preparing job seekers for employment
- Client focused training to suit your chosen industry
- Hands on Training
- Free certifications
- Travel Expenses paid
- Driver Licence preparation
- Well experienced employment coaches
- Friendly and stimulating learning environment
- A variety of up-to-date job preparation techniques and resources
- An established institute, serving the community since 1988